|1. ConnorBon||Spot 7||1. Washington|
|2. Howie615||Spot 12||2. Calgary|
|3. SN0W||Spot 23||3. Anaheim|
|4. Thor||Spot 28||4. Montreal|
|5. Letourski01||Spot 21||5. Columbus|
|6. DASHER||Spot 30||6. Edmonton|
|7. jimmyconway23||Spot 14||7. Vancouver|
|8. smeltzercw14||Spot 20||8. Colorado|
|9. CW77||Spot 18||9. Pittsburgh|
|10. jimmyconway23||Spot 9||10. Ottawa|
|11. ConnorBon||Spot 6||11. Nashville|
|12. Danmalo||Spot 25||12. Rangers|
|13. KeithDesroches||Spot 2||13. Dallas|
|14. Bisson||Spot 29||14. Detroit|
|15. KeithDesroches||Spot 1||15. Minnesota|
|16. jsharaay||Spot 10||16. Winnipeg|
|17. spicoli||Spot 5||17. Chicago|
|18. Howie615||Spot 15||18. Arizona|
|19. Brassardfan||Spot 8||19. Carolina|
|20. [email protected]||Spot 16||20. Toronto|
|21. jimmyconway23||Spot 3||21. Islanders|
|22. vank||Spot 19||22. Buffalo|
|23. thewoodhead||Spot 11||23. Philadelphia|
|24. Ejaz67||Spot 13||24. Tampa Bay|
|25. mikec29||Spot 26||25. New Jersey|
|26. sean877||Spot 31||26. St. Louis|
|27. Nicolas04||Spot 4||27. Florida|
|28. Reece||Spot 24||28. San Jose|
|29. chefkc66||Spot 27||29. Vegas|
|30. jvuckovic||Spot 17||30. Boston|
|31. dlott01||Spot 22||31. Los Angeles|
GB #12,456 – 18-19 UD CLEAR CUT 7 BOX TEAM RANDOM
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
MNT Group Break Grading Special$24.99 CAD
11 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB#12,490 – 19-20 Upper Deck Black Diamond 5 Box Case – Team Select$15 – $125
30 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Random
GB#12,516 – CRAZY VALUED MIX BREAK WITH CREDIT GIVEAWAY!$39
Boxes in this break :
- 18-19 UD Clearcut x 7
There will be 31 spots.
Break is scheduled for September 17th at 7:30 PM EST.
This Break is a TEAM RANDOM.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal – PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card – Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer – Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking – Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break – If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store – We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules :
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us