|1. warlock77||Spot 7||1. Florida|
|2. Tinman||Spot 8||2. St. Louis|
|3. Ryan||Spot 14||3. Minnesota|
|4. backhandshelf||Spot 3||4. Dallas|
|5. Denysuik-65||Spot 19||5. San Jose|
|6. dbains200||Spot 10||6. Arizona|
|7. Drshou||Spot 18||7. Winnipeg|
|8. evinko||Spot 12||8. Colorado|
|9. Ryan||Spot 15||9. Boston|
|10. ScottNast||Spot 20||10. Nashville|
|11. Slickrick604||Spot 4||11. Chicago|
|12. mourac001||Spot 11||12. Calgary|
|13. Strongandfree86||Spot 1||13. Philadelphia|
|14. mourac001||Spot 22||14. New Jersey|
|15. dbains200||Spot 28||15. Islanders|
|16. Elbowshigh||Spot 17||16. Edmonton|
|17. Slickrick604||Spot 30||17. Ottawa|
|18. Denysuik-65||Spot 26||18. Vancouver|
|19. Ryan||Spot 25||19. Anaheim|
|20. Corwilly||Spot 21||20. Rangers|
|21. warlock77||Spot 29||21. Pittsburgh|
|22. Jchenier92||Spot 24||22. Toronto|
|23. excon||Spot 6||23. Montreal|
|24. excon||Spot 9||24. Buffalo|
|25. Tinman||Spot 16||25. Detroit|
|26. Ryan||Spot 5||26. Columbus|
|27. sensfan1993||Spot 23||27. Los Angeles|
|28. stockexchanges||Spot 13||28. Tampa Bay|
|29. streitsflyers||Spot 2||29. Carolina|
|30. Ryan||Spot 27||30. Washington|
GB#10,004 – BASH SPECIAL – 16-17 UD CUP CASE T-RANDOM
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
Boxes in this break :
- 16-17 UD THE CUP x 6 (Sealed Case)
There will be 30 spots.
This Break is a TEAM RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Break is scheduled for August 14th 7:30 PM EST.
Is this your first Group Break? Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout you can pay via PayPal.
- Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout you will have the option to pay through credit card.
- Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can checkout and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1:30 hours to get the E-Transfer in or your spot will be released.
- Tracking -If you would like tracking for your shipment after the break is over, please email us at email@example.com and Dan will give you a quote. If you opt to ship without tracking we are not liable for any lost packages. Unfortunately, from time to time Canada Post can lose a package. We will do our best to help out but please understand we are not liable if tracking is not purchased.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at email@example.com and he will let you know the cost.
For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link : Group Break Styles Information
All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
For information on Consignments please Click : Consignment FAQS.
Connect With Us