|1. Tikbalang||Spot 20||1. 6||19-20 Panini Optic Hobby Box!|
|2. Xtree-Mafia||Spot 17||2. 10||2018 Panini POTD Davis|
|3. streitsflyers||Spot 14||3. 1||2018 Panini POTD Bryant|
|4. [email protected]||Spot 26||4. 20||2014 UD 25TH Anniversary Del Negro|
|5. sdhaliwal||Spot 10||5. 30||2018 Panini POTD Curry|
|6. Xtree-Mafia||Spot 12||6. 17||2017 UD The National Exclusive Prominent Cuts Simmons|
|7. alexlee53||Spot 15||7. 8||2014 UD 25TH Anniversary Larkin|
|8. LeafsFan7||Spot 5||8. 24||2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Bazley|
|9. kech||Spot 1||9. 14||2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Okpala|
|10. sdhaliwal||Spot 31||10. 31||2014 Panini Boxing Day Wall|
|11. bergy395||Spot 25||11. 29||2014 UD 25TH Anniversary Diggins|
|12. Mordekhai13||Spot 13||12. 16||2018 Panini POTD Porzingis|
|13. Tinman||Spot 35||13. 3||2014 Panini Boxing Day Nowitzki|
|14. streitsflyers||Spot 32||14. 15||2017-18 Panini POTD Jokic|
|15. bradleyparker5924||Spot 22||15. 19||2017-18 Panini POTD Harden|
|16. sdhaliwal||Spot 19||16. 35||2016 Panini POTD Rookie Cauley-Stein|
|17. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 6||17. 32||2016 Panini POTD Rookie Booker|
|18. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 27||18. 4||2020 CDD Fleer Greats of the Game Auto Simmons /65!|
|19. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 30||19. 2||2017 UD The National Exclusive Prominent Cuts James|
|20. bergy395||Spot 3||20. 13||2016 Panini POTD Rookie Johnson|
|21. twinndad||Spot 28||21. 33||2019 Panini Prizm Far Out Iverson|
|22. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 24||22. 22||2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Fernando|
|23. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 8||23. 18||2019 Panini Prizm Far Out Nowitzki|
|24. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 2||24. 23||2014 Panini Boxing Day Rookie Napier /499|
|25. norm73||Spot 4||25. 25||2014 Panini Boxing Day Durant|
|26. bergy395||Spot 9||26. 26||2019 Panini Prizm Far Out Barkley|
|27. streitsflyers||Spot 23||27. 27||2014 Panini Boxing Day Griffin|
|28. MaxGalchenyuk||Spot 34||28. 21||2017 UD The National Exclusive Prominent Cuts Jordan|
|29. bergy395||Spot 18||29. 5||2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Okeke|
|30. [email protected]||Spot 29||30. 34||2019 Panini Prizm Far Out Bird|
|31. webottew||Spot 11||31. 7||2017-18 Panini POTD Griffin|
|32. sdhaliwal||Spot 21||32. 12||2014 Panini Boxing Day Rookie Wiggins /499|
|33. dave1118||Spot 16||33. 9||2013 UD All Time Greats Hill /150|
|34. cardman||Spot 33||34. 28||2014 Panini The National Exclusive Porter|
|35. Wr.Wonderful||Spot 7||35. 11||2014 Panini Boxing Day Rookie Parker /499|
GB#10,619 – CHASE THE ZION CHANCER, BIGGEST BOX YET & HUGE SINGLE! PANINI OPTIC HOBBY & SIMMONS AUTO ($900!)
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
25 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Random
GB#10,675 – 19-20 UD SP GAME USED INNER CASE TEAM RANDOM!$46
6 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB #10,671 19-20 UD SP GAME USED 20 MASTER Box Case – Team Select$15 – $225
GB#10,656 -*HIT SELECT* 19-20 UPPER DECK SP GAME USED! 50 TOTAL BOXES!$15 – $395
MNT Group Break Grading Special$24.99 CAD
PLEASE ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A VERY VERY EXPENSIVE CARD (THE CARD IN THE PICTURE) AT A VERY VERY CHEAP PRICE SO MANY OF THE SINGLES WILL BE LOWER END ($5-$10) BUT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT.
HOW RANDOM WILL WORK – WE WILL TAKE ALL 35 MEMBERS AND RANDOM THEIR NAMES AND THEN RANDOM THE SPOT NUMBERS FROM 1-35. WHATEVER NUMBER YOU LAND BESIDE IS WHAT ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE BOX (THEY ARE PRE BUILT AND WILL BE SHOWN ONCE THE RANDOM IS DONE).
There will be 35 spots.
This Break is a RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for February 13th 8:30 PM EST.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal – PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card – Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer – Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking – Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break – If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store – We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules :
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us