|1. paulkney||Spot 8||1. 26||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Seguin|
|2. igorDacosta||Spot 22||2. 44||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|3. dmyers83||Spot 37||3. 20||19-20 UD OPC Hobby Pack|
|4. Eric||Spot 13||4. 9||15-16 UD Tim Hortons Die Cut Lundqvist|
|5. Jaq8||Spot 28||5. 23||MNT 30 Day Grading Ticket|
|6. cjtess31||Spot 4||6. 18||17-18 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|7. SloppyNippels||Spot 2||7. 19||19-20 UD Ice Exquisite Gold Rookie Mikheyev /19!|
|8. Dumais705||Spot 49||8. 10||08-09 UD SPX Pack|
|9. CowboyJax||Spot 34||9. 29||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Stamkos|
|10. STANISSLOUTH||Spot 39||10. 15||17-18 UD Overtime Blue Base Parallel Lehner|
|11. Eric||Spot 20||11. 14||17-18 UD Series 1 Retail pack|
|12. Eric||Spot 48||12. 36||17-18 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|13. dmyers83||Spot 15||13. 41||13-14 Panini Score Hot Rookies Ryan Murphy|
|14. JOFAbucket||Spot 23||14. 27||MNT 30 Day Grading Ticket|
|15. maxhouse||Spot 43||15. 12||17-18 UD Overtime Next in Line Bjork|
|16. Bomart40||Spot 6||16. 30||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Quick|
|17. johnny-hockey||Spot 3||17. 2||15-16 UD Overtime Luminary Legends Clarke|
|18. tylerstone85||Spot 40||18. 1||17-18 UD Overtime Blue Base Parallel Ekblad|
|19. Dergula||Spot 17||19. 28||17-18 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|20. CowboyJax||Spot 33||20. 16||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Quick|
|21. McSkillz10||Spot 14||21. 42||15-16 UD Tim Hortons Die Cut Tarasenko|
|22. Link||Spot 42||22. 48||08-09 UD Victory Rookie Valabik|
|23. webottew||Spot 10||23. 31||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|24. maxhouse||Spot 35||24. 7||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|25. MakerBakefield||Spot 36||25. 49||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|26. twinndad||Spot 50||26. 17||17-18 UD Overtime Blue Base Parallel Sergachev|
|27. Eagles||Spot 9||27. 37||17-18 UD Series 1 Retail pack|
|28. Bpowers||Spot 1||28. 3||17-18 UD Series 1 Retail pack|
|29. Eric||Spot 11||29. 39||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Thornton|
|30. CowboyJax||Spot 12||30. 50||17-18 UD Overtime Rookies Thompson|
|31. Tigercat78||Spot 31||31. 34||08-09 UD Victory Rookie D’Agostini|
|32. wydog1997||Spot 29||32. 6||17-18 UD Overtime Next in Line Dubois|
|33. dmyers83||Spot 25||33. 47||18-19 UD Ice Green Base Parallel Laine|
|34. kevinakabacon||Spot 30||34. 46||11-12 ITG Ultimate Autographed Patch Weber /9!|
|35. wingnutt88||Spot 26||35. 13||08-09 UD SPX Pack|
|36. coxy15||Spot 41||36. 25||17-18 UD Series 1 Retail pack|
|37. stevef||Spot 5||37. 45||17-18 UD Overtime Next in Line Debrusk|
|38. McSkillz10||Spot 44||38. 5||15-16 UD Overtime Luminary Legends Roenick|
|39. wajjc||Spot 45||39. 32||17-18 UD Overtime Blue Base Parallel Murray|
|40. Jaq8||Spot 24||40. 24||13-14 UD Overtime Rookie Profiles Autograph Grigorenko /10!|
|41. kevinakabacon||Spot 19||41. 22||17-18 UD Overtime Blue Base Parallel Pominville|
|42. Bpowers||Spot 7||42. 35||17-18 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|43. Eric||Spot 27||43. 33||08-09 UD Victory Rookie Pineault|
|44. Tylerrankin1989||Spot 32||44. 43||16-17 UD SPX Rookie Patch Connor Brown /15!|
|45. sminaks||Spot 16||45. 21||17-18 UD OPC Platinum Hobby Pack|
|46. dmyers83||Spot 47||46. 38||18-19 UD Ice Green Base Parallel Hamilton|
|47. Eric||Spot 38||47. 8||13-14 Panini Score Hot Rookies Ryan Murphy|
|48. Spencer||Spot 46||48. 4||17-18 UD Splendor Stick Tape Autograph Patrick Roy /15!|
|49. kevinakabacon||Spot 21||49. 40||08-09 UD SPX Pack|
|50. dmyers83||Spot 18||50. 11||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
GB#12,068 – RARE ROY SPLENDOR CANADIENS /15 TAPE/AUTO, WEBER /9, MIKHEYEV /19 EXQ & MORE!
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
12 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB#12,195 – 19-20 Upper Deck Artifacts 5 Box Half Case – Team Select$10 – $45
67 / 250 Spots remainingChancer
GB#12,141 – ABSOLUTELY LOADED MEGA CHANCER – 10…YES 10 SPLENDOR CARDS & 20 WINNERS TOTAL!$19
MNT Group Break Grading Special$14.99 CAD
PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING – WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF REQUESTS TO DO A SINGLES “RAZZ” AND AS YOU ALL KNOW IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DONE BY A CDD SO WE HAVE MODIFIED IT TO MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL WALK AWAY WITH EITHER A MEM/AUTO/ROOKIE/NUMBERED/INSERT OR HOBBY PACK! MOST TIMES THERE WILL BE 20 PACKS AND 30 CARDS TO MAKE UP 50 SPOTS. PACKS WILL RANGE FROM OPC – SP AUTHENTIC
PLEASE ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A VERY VERY EXPENSIVE CARD (THE CARD IN THE PICTURE) AT A VERY VERY CHEAP PRICE SO MANY OF THE SINGLES WILL BE LOWER END ($5-$10) BUT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT.
HOW RANDOM WILL WORK – WE WILL TAKE ALL 50 MEMBERS AND RANDOM THEIR NAMES AND THEN RANDOM THE SPOT NUMBERS FROM 1-50. WHATEVER NUMBER YOU LAND BESIDE IS WHAT ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE BOX (THEY ARE PRE BUILT AND WILL BE SHOWN ONCE THE RANDOM IS DONE).
There will be 50 spots.
This Break is a RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for July 31st 7:30 PM EST.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal – PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card – Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer – Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking – Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break – If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store – We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules :
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us