|1. maxcirello||Spot 4||1. 32||2017 Panini Player of the Day Russell|
|2. ethanspenny||Spot 14||2. 4||2016 UD Winter Base Simmons|
|3. warlock77||Spot 12||3. 5||19-20 Panini Illusions Blaster Box!|
|4. RomanianPapi||Spot 3||4. 21||2017 Panini Player of the Day Davis|
|5. STANISSLOUTH||Spot 18||5. 9||2013 Panini Rookie Bennett /399|
|6. moqman42||Spot 32||6. 17||2017 Panini Player of the Day Westbrook|
|7. maxcirello||Spot 15||7. 3||2016 UD Winter Base Simmons|
|8. maxcirello||Spot 31||8. 10||19-20 Panini Chronicles Marquee Rookie ZION WILLIAMSON MNT 9!|
|9. warlock77||Spot 11||9. 13||2016 UD Winter Base Jordan|
|10. Shem||Spot 16||10. 30||2016 UD Winter Base James|
|11. maxcirello||Spot 26||11. 15||2017 Panini Player of the Day George|
|12. warlock77||Spot 7||12. 28||2017 Panini Player of the Day Derozan|
|13. AnthonyB93||Spot 35||13. 1||2013 Panini Rookie Bennett /399|
|14. maxcirello||Spot 23||14. 11||2017 Panini Player of the Day Anthony|
|15. kpep||Spot 28||15. 6||2017 Panini Player of the Day Anthony|
|16. warlock77||Spot 17||16. 25||2017 Panini Player of the Day Anthony|
|17. Eagles||Spot 9||17. 16||2016 UD Winter Base Jordan|
|18. Shem||Spot 34||18. 33||19-20 Panini Chronicles Threads Rookie Ja Morant MNT 9!|
|19. ethanspenny||Spot 21||19. 27||2016 UD Winter Base James|
|20. facio101||Spot 27||20. 35||2016 UD Winter Base Jordan|
|21. Whitebalance||Spot 2||21. 14||2017 Panini Player of the Day George|
|22. Tylerrankin1989||Spot 22||22. 20||2016 UD Winter Base James|
|23. gypsy10||Spot 6||23. 12||2017 Panini Player of the Day Russell|
|24. RomanianPapi||Spot 1||24. 23||2014 Panini Boxing Day Cracked Ice Rookie Napier|
|25. maxcirello||Spot 8||25. 18||2016 UD Winter Base Simmons|
|26. Smackola||Spot 19||26. 29||2014 Panini Boxing Day Rookie Napier /499|
|27. gypsy10||Spot 13||27. 31||2016 UD Winter Base Simmons|
|28. Tylerrankin1989||Spot 24||28. 24||2016 UD Winter Base Jordan|
|29. maxcirello||Spot 10||29. 26||2016 Panini Player of the Day Bryant|
|30. callumo2||Spot 33||30. 7||2016 UD Winter Base Jordan|
|31. len223||Spot 20||31. 22||2014 Panini Boxing Day Rookie Napier /499|
|32. maxcirello||Spot 29||32. 8||2017 Panini Player of the Day Derozan|
|33. RomanianPapi||Spot 5||33. 34||2017 Panini Player of the Day Booker|
|34. warlock77||Spot 30||34. 2||2016 UD Winter Base James|
|35. Shem||Spot 25||35. 19||2017 Panini Player of the Day Anthony|
GB#12,471 – INSANE VALUE BK CHANCER – GREAT INVESTMENT ZION + MORANT & BOX OF CARDS!! BIG POTENTIAL VALUES! #2
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
13 / 15 Spots remainingTeam Random
GB #12,790- MULTI-YEAR PREMIER! 16-17 & 19-20 (2) Box Double Up! MATTHEWS/LAINE/MAKAR/HUGHES!$55
46 / 50 Spots remainingChancer
GB#12,796 – 15-16 UD ULTIMATE BOX CHANCER – MCDAVID RC JERSEY, HIGH GLOSS RC /10, QUAD PATCH & MORE!$21
8 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB#12,791 – 19-20 UD PREMIER 5 BOX BREAK – T-Select$20 – $135
MNT Group Break Grading Special$24.99 CAD
PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING – WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF REQUESTS TO DO A SINGLES “RAZZ” AND AS YOU ALL KNOW IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DONE BY A CDD SO WE HAVE MODIFIED IT TO MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL WALK AWAY WITH EITHER A MEM/AUTO/ROOKIE/NUMBERED/INSERT OR HOBBY PACK! MOST TIMES THERE WILL BE 20 PACKS AND 30 CARDS TO MAKE UP 50 SPOTS. PACKS WILL RANGE FROM OPC – SP AUTHENTIC
PLEASE ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A VERY VERY EXPENSIVE CARD (THE CARD IN THE PICTURE) AT A VERY VERY CHEAP PRICE SO MANY OF THE SINGLES WILL BE LOWER END ($5-$10) BUT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT.
HOW RANDOM WILL WORK – WE WILL TAKE ALL 50 MEMBERS AND RANDOM THEIR NAMES AND THEN RANDOM THE SPOT NUMBERS FROM 1-50. WHATEVER NUMBER YOU LAND BESIDE IS WHAT ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE BOX (THEY ARE PRE BUILT AND WILL BE SHOWN ONCE THE RANDOM IS DONE).
There will be 35 spots.
This Break is a RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for September 20th 7:30 PM EST.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal – PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card – Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer – Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking – Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break – If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store – We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules :
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us