|1. Cody||Spot 3||1. 3||19-20 Panini Playbook Davis|
|2. Tanglung||Spot 9||2. 17||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Ingram|
|3. Cody||Spot 8||3. 21||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Graham|
|4. HitMe1984||Spot 43||4. 34||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Poole|
|5. Tylerrankin1989||Spot 26||5. 24||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Drummond|
|6. petes79||Spot 1||6. 27||19-20 Panini Playbook Antetokounmpo|
|7. nmarshall89||Spot 32||7. 31||2014 Panini Boxing Day Tools of the Trade Patch RC Stauskas!|
|8. MakerBakefield||Spot 36||8. 38||19-20 Panini Playbook Davis|
|9. nmarshall89||Spot 33||9. 13||2014 Panini Boxing Day Patch Rookie Olynyk|
|10. BoatsMK7||Spot 29||10. 10||19-20 Panini Playbook Rookie Tyler Herro MNT 9!|
|11. Smackola||Spot 27||11. 46||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Love|
|12. nmarshall89||Spot 44||12. 47||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Walker|
|13. petes79||Spot 16||13. 12||19-20 Panini Prestige Rookie Zion Williamson MNT 9!|
|14. dave1118||Spot 13||14. 26||19-20 Panini Chronicles Harden|
|15. piettro22||Spot 10||15. 28||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Curry|
|16. Tanglung||Spot 4||16. 11||19-20 Panini Chronicles Young|
|17. MakerBakefield||Spot 17||17. 15||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Mclaughlin|
|18. BoatsMK7||Spot 30||18. 35||19-20 Panini Playbook Curry|
|19. nmarshall89||Spot 38||19. 19||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Davis|
|20. Tanglung||Spot 31||20. 43||19-20 Panini Playbook Curry|
|21. ovi08||Spot 45||21. 6||19-20 Panini Chronicles Antetokounmpo|
|22. Tinman||Spot 48||22. 45||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Gilgeous-Alexander|
|23. bullseye50||Spot 21||23. 36||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Doumbouya|
|24. nmarshall89||Spot 40||24. 29||19-20 Panini Playbook Davis|
|25. HitMe1984||Spot 42||25. 37||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Paschall|
|26. bigjohn-42||Spot 15||26. 32||19-20 Panini Essentials Rookie Ja Morant MNT 9!|
|27. Tanglung||Spot 41||27. 39||19-20 Panini Prestige Rookie Ja Morant MNT 9!|
|28. Cody||Spot 12||28. 49||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Booker|
|29. qicnic||Spot 7||29. 1||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Paul|
|30. bigjohn-42||Spot 5||30. 50||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Paschall|
|31. Tanglung||Spot 19||31. 25||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Hayes|
|32. BoatsMK7||Spot 49||32. 5||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Langford|
|33. Thor||Spot 28||33. 14||19-20 Panini Playbook Curry|
|34. Cody||Spot 6||34. 2||19-20 Panini Playbook Antetokounmpo|
|35. ovi08||Spot 46||35. 16||19-20 Panini Chronicles Davis|
|36. Tanglung||Spot 24||36. 44||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Jackson Jr.|
|37. nmarshall89||Spot 35||37. 42||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Porter Jr.|
|38. jto86||Spot 34||38. 41||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Randle|
|39. nmarshall89||Spot 14||39. 20||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Tatum|
|40. igorDacosta||Spot 11||40. 48||19-20 Panini National Treasures Printing Plate Dwayne Wade 1/1!|
|41. johnny-hockey||Spot 2||41. 23||19-20 Panini Playbook Rookie Zion Williamson MNT 9!|
|42. bigjohn-42||Spot 25||42. 9||19-20 Panini Chronicles Antetokounmpo|
|43. jtucker13||Spot 22||43. 33||2014 Panini Boxing Day Patch Rookie Noel|
|44. nmarshall89||Spot 37||44. 8||19-20 Panini Playbook Antetokounmpo|
|45. igorDacosta||Spot 20||45. 22||2014 Panini Boxing Day Tools of the Trade Patch RC Napier!|
|46. nmarshall89||Spot 18||46. 40||19-20 Panini Chronicles Antetokounmpo|
|47. BoatsMK7||Spot 50||47. 18||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Embiid|
|48. Tinman||Spot 47||48. 7||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Hayes|
|49. nmarshall89||Spot 39||49. 30||19-20 Panini Chronicles Base Adebayo|
|50. jtucker13||Spot 23||50. 4||19-20 Panini Luminance Rookie Alexander-Walker|
GB#12,678 – CRAZY VALUE BK CHANCER – 2 ZIONS, 2 MORANT, 1 HERRO, WADE 1/1 & MORE – 10 TOTAL WINNERS!!
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
9 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB #12,754 19-20 UD ULTIMATE Half Case (4 Boxes) – T-Select$10 – $75
4 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB#12,749 – 10 BOX TEAM SELECT MIX W/THE CUP & PREMIER + GIVEAWAY BOX!$35 – $185
PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING – WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF REQUESTS TO DO A SINGLES “RAZZ” AND AS YOU ALL KNOW IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DONE BY A CDD SO WE HAVE MODIFIED IT TO MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL WALK AWAY WITH EITHER A MEM/AUTO/ROOKIE/NUMBERED/INSERT OR HOBBY PACK! MOST TIMES THERE WILL BE 20 PACKS AND 30 CARDS TO MAKE UP 50 SPOTS. PACKS WILL RANGE FROM OPC – SP AUTHENTIC
PLEASE ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A VERY VERY EXPENSIVE CARD (THE CARD IN THE PICTURE) AT A VERY VERY CHEAP PRICE SO MANY OF THE SINGLES WILL BE LOWER END ($5-$10) BUT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT.
HOW RANDOM WILL WORK – WE WILL TAKE ALL 50 MEMBERS AND RANDOM THEIR NAMES AND THEN RANDOM THE SPOT NUMBERS FROM 1-50. WHATEVER NUMBER YOU LAND BESIDE IS WHAT ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE BOX (THEY ARE PRE BUILT AND WILL BE SHOWN ONCE THE RANDOM IS DONE).
There will be 50 spots.
This Break is a RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for October 16th 7:30 PM EST.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal – PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card – Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer – Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking – Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break – If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store – We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules :
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us