Boxes in this break :
GB #17,652 – *SPECIAL PRICE & MONSTER POTENTIAL* 21-22 PANINI PRIZM HOBBY BASKETBALL BOX DOUBLE UP!
- 21-22 Panini PRIZM Hobby BK x 1
There will be 15 spots.
This Break is a TEAM RANDOM DOUBLE UP.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for July 17th 7:15 PM EST.
|1. Gooma||Spot 15||1. San Antonio Spurs|
|2. Mcgizz17||Spot 7||2. Denver Nuggets|
|3. johnnyhockey||Spot 9||3. Toronto Raptors|
|4. johnnyhockey||Spot 8||4. New Orleans Pelicans|
|5. uwkevinli||Spot 6||5. Detroit Pistons|
|6. orestboyko||Spot 14||6. Milwaukee Bucks|
|7. blakcloud9||Spot 2||7. Sacramento Kings|
|8. johnnyhockey||Spot 8||8. Cleveland Cavaliers|
|9. cburns09||Spot 1||9. Memphis Grizzlies|
|10. [email protected]||Spot 10||10. Dallas Mavericks|
|11. orestboyko||Spot 14||11. Washington Wizards|
|12. thomasd||Spot 12||12. Houston Rockets|
|13. cbub||Spot 11||13. Chicago Bulls|
|14. [email protected]||Spot 4||14. Orlando Magic|
|15. blakcloud9||Spot 2||15. New York Knicks|
|16. wewurtskihit||Spot 3||16. Brooklyn Nets|
|17. cbub||Spot 11||17. Minnesota Timberwolves|
|18. uwkevinli||Spot 6||18. Utah Jazz|
|19. johnnyhockey||Spot 9||19. Boston Celtics|
|20. [email protected]||Spot 4||20. Atlanta Hawks|
|21. NoDFence12||Spot 5||21. Philadelphia 76ers|
|22. thomasd||Spot 12||22. Los Angeles Lakers|
|23. Gooma||Spot 15||23. Miami Heat|
|24. Joe Macri||Spot 13||24. Golden State Warriors|
|25. Mcgizz17||Spot 7||25. Indiana Pacers|
|26. wewurtskihit||Spot 3||26. Charlotte Hornets|
|27. Joe Macri||Spot 13||27. Oklahoma City Thunder|
|28. [email protected]||Spot 10||28. Los Angeles Clippers|
|29. NoDFence12||Spot 5||29. Phoenix Suns|
|30. cburns09||Spot 1||30. Portland Trail Blazers|
About Group Breaks
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every hit card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!.
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
- PayPal - PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card - Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don't need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer - Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking - Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break - If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store - We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times - Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 - 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 - 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 - 30 business days.
- Shipping Address - If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can't look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging - We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.