|1. picklz11||Spot 25||1. 41||18-19 UD Ice Green Base Parallel Huberdeau|
|2. jtintc||Spot 21||2. 37||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Pack|
|3. warlock77||Spot 34||3. 5||16-17 UD Series 1 Portraits Marchand|
|4. Tigercat78||Spot 35||4. 36||18-19 UD SP Authentic Milestones Orr|
|5. howien||Spot 27||5. 13||19-20 UD OPC Hobby Pack|
|6. Im2Good33||Spot 36||6. 24||16-17 UD OPC Retro Rookies Dvorak|
|7. BosoxMan||Spot 3||7. 27||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|8. Tecwyn||Spot 39||8. 50||17-18 UD Overtime Next in Line Jost|
|9. dmyers83||Spot 17||9. 44||15-16 UD OPC Marquee Rookie Jack Eichel|
|10. igorDacosta||Spot 23||10. 29||19-20 UD Engrained Synthesis Autograph RC Makar!|
|11. johnny-hockey||Spot 2||11. 15||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Messier|
|12. mhabell||Spot 19||12. 49||18-19 UD Ice Green Base Parallel Staal|
|13. Thekid28||Spot 14||13. 10||19-20 UD Engrained Rookie Signature Shots Makar!|
|14. JohnB||Spot 9||14. 32||MNT 30 Day Grading Ticket|
|15. warlock77||Spot 4||15. 22||19-20 UD OPC Hobby Pack|
|16. howien||Spot 29||16. 46||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|17. mhabell||Spot 15||17. 40||MNT 30 Day Grading Ticket|
|18. mukrainec||Spot 18||18. 31||17-18 UD Overtime Next in Line Yamamoto|
|19. Tanglung||Spot 26||19. 12||05-06 UD Series 2 Victory Rookie Toivonen|
|20. Rod Dill||Spot 48||20. 20||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Kucherov|
|21. 1DAYPGA||Spot 8||21. 47||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|22. Tanglung||Spot 44||22. 9||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|23. Fishbone||Spot 41||23. 30||17-18 UD Overtime Next in Line Necas|
|24. dmyers83||Spot 50||24. 3||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Pack|
|25. dmyers83||Spot 45||25. 7||19-20 UD OPC Hobby Pack|
|26. picklz11||Spot 43||26. 14||17-18 UD Overtime A-1 Stars Lafontaine|
|27. Rod Dill||Spot 46||27. 4||18-19 UD Series 2 Stonewalled Ullmark|
|28. AlGiardi||Spot 37||28. 17||16-17 UD OPC Marquee Rookies Deangelo|
|29. BosoxMan||Spot 49||29. 42||05-06 UD Series 2 Victory Rookie Artyyukhin|
|30. picklz11||Spot 11||30. 33||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|31. webottew||Spot 42||31. 43||16-17 UD Tim Hortons Game Day Action Ovechkin|
|32. Tecwyn||Spot 38||32. 34||18-19 UD Ice Green Base Parallel Chabot|
|33. JohnB||Spot 10||33. 2||19-20 UD Ice Exquisite Rookies Quinn Hughes /299!|
|34. Mariodc||Spot 22||34. 6||16-17 UD Overtime Legends Hall|
|35. dmyers83||Spot 13||35. 23||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|36. Rod Dill||Spot 40||36. 16||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Pack|
|37. mhabell||Spot 16||37. 1||99-00 UD Series 2 Pack|
|38. dgcoolca||Spot 28||38. 25||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Pack|
|39. Homeboy66||Spot 7||39. 48||18-19 UD Ultimate Rookie Autograph Patch Steel /99!|
|40. Tigercat78||Spot 47||40. 39||19-20 UD OPC Hobby Pack|
|41. befri218||Spot 24||41. 45||17-18 UD Series 1 Centennial Standouts Chara|
|42. picklz11||Spot 31||42. 18||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Pack|
|43. grounds||Spot 20||43. 28||15-16 UD Series 2 Canvas Moulson|
|44. ImJustJoshinYa||Spot 33||44. 11||16-17 UD OPC Marquee Rookies Strome|
|45. mhabell||Spot 12||45. 35||19-20 UD OPC Hobby Pack|
|46. dmyers83||Spot 1||46. 19||05-06 UD Series 2 Victory Rookie Vanek|
|47. mackp123||Spot 32||47. 8||16-17 UD Overtime Legends Blake|
|48. BosoxMan||Spot 30||48. 26||19-20 UD OPC Platinum Pack|
|49. tommybinthenwt||Spot 5||49. 21||16-17 UD Tim Hortons Game Day Action Miller|
|50. befri218||Spot 6||50. 38||19-20 UD SP Game Used Rookie Printing Plate Mikheyev 1/1!|
GB#11,916 – DUAL MAKAR RC AUTO CHANCER, HUGHES EXQUISITE AND 1/1 RC PLATE!
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!
9 / 15 Spots remainingTeam Random
GB #12,503 – INSANE VALUED 9 Box Double Up Mix W/ BuyBacks/Stature/Ultimate!$79
22 / 31 Spots remainingTeam Select
GB #12,498 19-20 Upper Deck Trilogy 5 Box HALF Case – Team Select$10 – $60
40 / 250 Spots remainingChancer
GB#12,492 – BIGGEST BOX CHANCER EVER – 15/16 & 16/17 THE CUP TINS + 23 OTHER BOXES ! 1 IN 10 SPOTS WIN!$39
PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING – WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF REQUESTS TO DO A SINGLES “RAZZ” AND AS YOU ALL KNOW IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DONE BY A CDD SO WE HAVE MODIFIED IT TO MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL WALK AWAY WITH EITHER A MEM/AUTO/ROOKIE/NUMBERED/INSERT OR HOBBY PACK! MOST TIMES THERE WILL BE 20 PACKS AND 30 CARDS TO MAKE UP 50 SPOTS. PACKS WILL RANGE FROM OPC – SP AUTHENTIC
PLEASE ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A VERY VERY EXPENSIVE CARD (THE CARD IN THE PICTURE) AT A VERY VERY CHEAP PRICE SO MANY OF THE SINGLES WILL BE LOWER END ($5-$10) BUT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT.
HOW RANDOM WILL WORK – WE WILL TAKE ALL 50 MEMBERS AND RANDOM THEIR NAMES AND THEN RANDOM THE SPOT NUMBERS FROM 1-50. WHATEVER NUMBER YOU LAND BESIDE IS WHAT ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE BOX (THEY ARE PRE BUILT AND WILL BE SHOWN ONCE THE RANDOM IS DONE).
There will be 50 spots.
This Break is a RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for July 15th 7:30 PM EST.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
Payment Methods :
- PayPal – PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card – Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer – Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking – Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break – If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store – We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times – Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 – 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 – 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 – 30 business days.
- Shipping Address – If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can’t look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging – We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules :
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us