The following product is a Pre-order 2021-22 Leaf Art of Hockey Case (10 Boxes) and will not ship until the product is released by the manufacturer. Release dates are subject to change and we are not responsible for any delays by the manufacturer. The item will ship once in stock.
All sales are final, including pre-sale products. You agree to purchase this product at the advertised price when you submit your order. There will be no further price adjustments after you have confirmed your pre-order. The price, however, may change on the release date for those who do not get their pre-orders in.
2021-22 Leaf Art of Hockey Case (10 Boxes)
4 Cards Per Box
10 Boxes Per Case
- Like most of their offerings for the sport, every card in 2022 Leaf Art of Hockey is either an autograph or memorabilia card. However, it’s all wrapped together in the theme of, well, art. From original pieces made for the set to insert themes, the masters act as inspiration for both subjects and designs.
- Each hobby box includes four cards.
- Similar to 2021 Leaf Art of Sport, the checklist includes a mix of legends, superstars and names not seen in a lot of products. It also spans multiple generations of the game.
- Base Autographs include hand-drawn images and come surrounded by intricate foil frames. Players have two cards, a portrait and an action shot, not to mention multiple levels of parallels.
- Other signature themes include Art of a Champion, Imagestic and Walk on Water.
- Visual Art cards bring an autographed memorabilia element to the checklist.
- Multi-signature themes are showcased in Iconography, The Rule of 3 and Quadography.
- Several of the product’s memorabilia cards deliver in quantity when it comes to swatches.
- Objet d’art and Paint by Numbers have multiple relics from the same player, two and three pieces respectively.
- Retired Remnants feature two players, both of whom shared the same jersey number that has since been retired by their respective teams.
- 8 Wonders of the World and Enshrined Exhibit both have gear from eight different players.
- Moving into jumbo swatches is Museum Materials.
- There’s also Artis Opus. Each is a one-of-one with a large and unique piece of memorabilia.
All sales are final:
A 10% restocking fee (Below $500) or a 5% restocking fee (At or Above $500) will now be applied to all refunded purchases due to external policy changes. Please note, that you can have the total amount deposited into your CNC Reward Points total without a restocking fee.