2016-17 Upper Deck Series 2 Tin includes rookie cards of Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner, Patrick Laine, Brayden Point, William Nylander, Sebastian Aho, Mathew Barzal, Anthony Mantha, Matthew Tkachuk, and more!
2016-17 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Retail Tin
8 Cards Per Pack
10+ Packs Per Tin
12 Tins Per Case
- Collect Young Guns Rookie Cards! – averaging 1 in 4 packs!
- Find Young Guns of Mitch Marner, Patrick Laine, Matthew Barzal, Thomas Chabot, Kasperi Kapanen and others
- Find Canvas Young Guns of Auston Matthews, William Nylander, Brayden Point and others
- Look for these additional Rookie Inserts
- UD Canvas Young Guns
- Rookie Materials Jersey Cards
- UD Portraits Rookies
- O-Pee-Chee Update Rookies
- O-Pee-Chee Retro Update Rookies
- TIN EXCLUSIVE: Get 1 BONUS oversized (3½” x 5”) Base card from UD1!
- Get Your Hands on Must-Have Jersey Cards with Rookie Materials!
- Hitting 1 in 72 packs, they are sure to add value to any collectors set!
- Adding in the popular UD Game Jersey cards, memorabilia cards hit 1 in 36 packs for UD2!
- Complete your 2016-17 Upper Deck Set!
- Grab short print Day With The Cup cards!
- Check out last year’s Stanley Cup winners as they travel the globe with The Cup!
EXCLUSIVE: 3 ½” x 5” Bonus Card!
- Oversized Regular Card – Inserted 1 Per Tin
- Young Guns – Inserted 1:4
- UD Portraits, Rookies –Inserted 1:6
UD Canvas Cards
- Regular Cards – Inserted 1:8
- Young Guns – Inserted 1:48
- Retired Stars – Inserted 1:192
- Team Canada P.O.E – Inserted 1:192
Jersey Cards, UD Style
- UD Game Jerseys – Inserted 1:72
- Rookie Material – Inserted 1:72
O-Pee-Chee Update Inserts
- O-Pee-Chee Update – Inserted 1:24
- O-Pee-Chee Update Rainbow Parallel – Inserted 1:120
- O-Pee-Chee Retro Update – Inserted 1:60
- O-Pee-Chee Rookie Update – Inserted 1:6
- O-Pee-Chee Rookie Update Rainbow Parallel – Inserted 1:30
- O-Pee-Chee Retro Rookie Update – Inserted 1:15
Day With The Cup
- Day With The Cup – Inserted 1:2,500
- 200 Regular Cards
Check out other Upper Deck products – Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog – Click Here