2010-11 Panini Dominion Hockey Hobby Box
8 Cards Per Pack
1 Pack Per Box
- Peerless Patches
- Look for Dual and Quad versions featuring the choicest patch swatches from hockey’s greatest stars of yesterday and today! Duals are limited to 25 copies or fewer… Quads are limited to 10 copies or fewer…and both are presented in spectacular booklet form to highlight the meaty cuts and brash colors!
- They wouldn’t let us cut up the Stanley Cup, so we did the next best thing! Each card boasts a piece of silver, engraved with the name of a Cup winner just like it is on hockey’s holy chalice! Chase one of the 10 copies of Sidney Crosby, Martin Brodeur, Steve Yzerman, Jonathan Toews, and others!
- Nifty 50
- One of the hobby’s most famous insert names is back…and way better than before! This set features hard-signed autographs of the elite snipers who have separated themselves from the merely great by topping the 50-goal mark in a single season. Look for Steven Stamkos, Cam Neely, Guy Lafleur, Jeremy Roenick, and more, numbered to just 50 copies!
- Brass Bonanza
- Nothing’s hotter in hockey merchandising than the Hartford Whalers, and this set captures the legends of that late, lamented franchise in all their hard-signed glory! Ron Francis, Brendan Shanahan, Bobby Hull, and many more, each numbered to 50 copies or fewer!
- Tape To Tape Autographs
- We couldn’t slip a signed stick into your case, so we did the next best thing by having stars sign the actual tape sliced from their game-used lumber! Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Alex Ovechkin, and Mark Messier are found in this stellar insert, with each card numbered to 20 copies or fewer!
- Kindest Cuts
- Do you like 1/1 cut signatures? You won’t believe the roster of hockey legends we’ve compiled for this set!
- Pen Pals
- We’ve brought together some of hockey’s greatest to sign with one, two, or three of their closest friends! Look for Duals Joe Sakic and Steve Yzerman, numbered to 50 copies or fewer. Triples feature combos like Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, and Magnus Paajarviand are numbered to 25 copies or fewer! And imagine pulling a Quad featuring Don Cherry, Terry O’Reilly, John Wensinkand Bobby Schmautz, numbered to just five! Also, look for Black 1/1 parallels of each card!
- Six hits per pack (at least three autographs!)
- Two base cards, subsets, or parallels numbered to 199 or fewer!
- At least one hard-signed Rookie Card per box!
Check out other Panini products Click Here
Check out the Panini blog Click Here