Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Retail appeals to fans of every age, headlined by a wide variety of rookie chase cards.
2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Retail Box
8 Cards per Pack
24 Packs per Box
20 Boxes per Case
2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2 Retail Highlights (on average)
Get more Young Guns rookie cards (6 per box!) featuring the NHL’s up-and-coming superstars!
Find a variety of other rookie chase cards in this year’s release, including Rookie Materials, Rookie Dual Materials and Rookie Photo Shoot Flashback Materials.
Grab the ever popular UD Canvas set, which includes new short-printed Young Guns cards and the high-series Retired Stars & Team Canada “Program of Excellence” cards.
Collect UD Portraits Rookies, falling four (4) per box.
Look for the remaining Day with the Cup cards featuring members of the 2018-19 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues!
O-Pee-Chee Update cards return, including the impressive Blue and Gold parallels! Also, seek out the O-Pee-Chee Retro Update cards falling at least one (1) per box.
Keep an eye out for a special Easter Egg!
Box Break (on average)
- Six (6) Young Guns rookie cards.
- Five (5) O-Pee-Chee Update cards, including rookies.
- Four (4) UD Portraits Rookie cards.
- Three (3) UD Canvas (Regular, Young Guns, Retired Stars and/or Team Canada P.O.E) cards.
- One (1) O-Pee-Chee Retro Update cards, including rookies.
Young Guns – 1:4
UD Portraits Rookies – 1:6
O-Pee-Chee Update – Rookies – 1:6
- Blue Border Parallel – 1:30
- Gold Border Parallel – 1:240
O-Pee-Chee Retro Update – Rookies – 1:15
Rookie Materials – 1:55
Rookie Dual Materials – 1:576
Rookie Photo Shoot Flashback Materials – 1:576
- Regular Cards – 1:8
- Young Guns – 1:48
- Team Canada, Program of Excellence – 1:192
- Retired Stars – 1:192
Non-Rookie O-Pee-Chee Card Updates
O-Pee-Chee Update – 1:24
- Blue Border Parallel – 1:120
- Gold Border Parallel – 1:960
O-Pee-Chee Retro Update – 1:60
Day With The Cup – 1:2500
- 200 Regular Cards
- 50 Young Guns
Check out other Upper Deck products we carry – Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog – Click Here