2020-21 Upper Deck MVP Hockey Hobby Box
8 Cards per Pack
20 Packs per Box
20 Boxes per Case
2020-21 Upper Deck MVP Hobby Highlights
- Your 2020-21 hockey card collection starts here with an impressive 250-card base set, including 50 High Series Star & Rookie SP’s!
- NEW! Look for exciting new inserts such as High Speed, Mirror Mirror, Mirror Mirror Variations and the 20th Anniversary Tribute Set paying homage to the 2000-01 MVP First, Second and Third Star design.
- The dynamic Colors & Contours insert set returns featuring Spectrum Light FX variations of all 100, including 10 top prospects, of the 20th Anniversary Tribute cards! Keep an eye out for the rare Purple parallel numbered to 3!
- Every 20-pack box will deliver more than 50 insert cards, on average.
- Look for 2020-21 rookie cards, including divisionally-themed Rookie Redemption cards and the highly-sought after 2020 #1 Draft Pick Redemption cards.
- All of the popular Base Set parallels are back, including the low-numbered Super Script (#’d to 25), Black Super Script (#’d to 5) and Printing Plate (#’d 1-of-1) parallels.
Colors & Contours
- Gold (Veterans & Prospects) #’d to 250
- Green (Veterans & Prospects) #’d to 20
- Purple (Veterans & Prospects) #’d to 3
- New! Third Star 20th Anniversary (Veterans & Prospects) 1:5
- New! Second Star 20th Anniversary (Veterans & Prospects) #’d to 100
- New! First Star 20th Anniversary (Veterans & Prospects) #’d to 25
- New! High Speed 1:25
- New! Mirror Mirror 1:13
- New! Mirror Mirror Variations 1:50
- Net Crashers 1:17
- Rookie Redemption Cards 1:400
- 2020 NHL #1 Draft Pick SP Redemption 1:1250
- 2020 NHL #1 Draft Pick SP Redemption – Gold Parallel 1:12500
Base Set Parallel Cards
- Puzzle Backs Variation (Regular Only) 1:4
- Autograph (High Series Only) 1:267
- Silver Script 1:4
- Super Script #’d to 25
- Black Super Script – Hobby Exclusive! #’d to 5
- Printing Plates #’d 1-of-1
Base Set Cards
- Regular (200 Cards) N/A
- High Series Star & Rookie SP’s (50 Cards) 1:2
Check out 2020-21 Upper Deck MVP Hockey Hobby Case Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog Click Here