The following product is a Pre-order 2020-21 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee Hockey Fat Pack Box and will not ship until the product is released by the manufacturer. Release dates are subject to change and we are not responsible for any delays by the manufacturer. The item will ship once in stock.
All sales are final, including pre-sale products. You agree to purchase this product at the advertised price when you submit your order. There will be no further price adjustments after you have confirmed your pre-order. The price, however, may change on the release date for those who do not get their pre-orders in.
2020-21 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee Hockey Fat Pack Box
32 Cards per Pack
18 Packs per Box
6 Boxes per Case
- Sporting a robust 600-card base set, O-Pee-Chee perennially features the most comprehensive single-season Hobby set in hockey. The base set includes a high-series subset featuring 30 Marquee Rookies, 20 Marquee Legends, 31 Team Checklists, 10 Season Highlights and nine Team Leaders. Every pack contains two of these high-series subset cards, on average!
- Retro Variation (Two in every pack, on average)
- Blue Border (1:3)
- Red Border (1:18)
- New! Look for the 50-card O-Pee-Chee Premier Tallboys insert set falling seven per box, on average. Keep an eye out for a variety of SP’s and other surprises!
- Chase Card Alert! Lucky collectors will find a rare OPC Glossy Rookie Phenoms Complete Set Redemption card which can be redeemed for the complete nine-card OPC Glossy Rookie Phenoms set featuring the nine best 2020-21 rookies!
- O-Pee-Chee Premier Tallboys (Brand New Insert!)
- Regular 1:7
- SP’s 1:35
- SSP’s 1:86
Super Rare Chase Cards
- OPC Glossy Rookie Phenoms Complete Set Redemption 1:21600
Base Set Parallels & Variations
- Base Set – Blue Border Parallel 1:3
- Base Set – Red Border Parallel 1:18
- Base Set – Retro Variation 2:1
- Regular Cards (500) N/A
- Marquee Rookies/Marquee Legends/Team Checklist/Season Highlights/League Leaders Cards (100) 2:1
Check out other upcoming Upper Deck products – Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog – Click Here