2021-22 Upper Deck MVP Hockey Retail Box
6 Cards Per Pack
36 Packs Per Box
20 Boxes Per Case
- Your 2021-22 hockey card collection starts here with an impressive Base Set consisting of 200 regular cards and 50 High Series Star & Rookie SP cards! Collect two parallels: the popular Silver Script parallel and the all-new Ice Battles parallel!
- Collect up to nine (9) High Series Star & Rookie SP cards per box, on average!
- The Ice Battles parallel is a card-back variation set. The standard bio and stats are replaced with five categories with which you can play your own Pack Wars game with family, friends, and fellow collectors: Overall, Speed, Strength, Skill, and Awareness.
- NEW! Collect three exciting new insert sets
- Hart Attack: This set features Hart Trophy (league MVP) contenders.
- Before and After: Each card in this uniquely-themed set, which includes many of the league’s star players, features two contrasting photos: one showing the player in his pregame attire, and another showing him in action on the ice.
- Mascot Gaming Cards: An intriguing set featuring all 30 NHL® mascots! Collect the regular and Patterned Foilboard parallel versions of each.
- This year’s 20th Anniversary set pays homage to the 2001-02 “MVP Watch” design.
- Look for 2021-22 rookie cards, including divisionally-themed Rookie Redemption cards and the super rare 2021 NHL® #1 Draft Pick SP Redemption cards.
- New Retro Design! 20th Anniversary 1:10
- New! Before and After 1:17
- New! Hart Attack 1:25
- New! Mascot Gaming Cards 1:10
- New! Mascot Gaming Cards – Patterned Foilboard Parallel 1:40
- Rookie Redemptions 1:4000
- 2021 NHL® #1 Draft Pick SP Redemption 1:12500
Base Set Cards (w/ Parallels)
- Base Set (1-200)
- New! Base Set – Ice Battles Parallel 1:2
- Base Set – Silver Script Parallel 1:10
- Base Set High Series Star & Rookie SP’s (201-250) 1:4
- New! Base Set High Series Star & Rookie SP’s – Ice Battles Parallel 1:5
- Base Set High Series Star & Rookie SP’s – Silver Script Parallel 1:40
Check out other Upper Deck products Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog Click Here