This box contains an assortment of 2019-20 Upper Deck CHL Hockey trading cards. Randomly inserted into these specially marked packs are the following subset and insert cards: Base Set Star SP’s & Star Rookie SP’s (1:1), Autographed Cards (1:9 – Base Set – Auto Parallel (1:16)) and others!
2019-20 Upper Deck CHL Hockey Hobby Case (20 Boxes)
16 Cards per Pack
12 Packs per Box
10 Boxes per Inner
2 Inners per Case
2019-20 Upper Deck CHL Highlights
- Upper Deck CHL features a 400-card Base Set featuring the top players in the league. The base set consists of 300 regular cards and 100 short-print cards (stars & star rookies). Look for the Exclusives (#’d to 100), High Gloss (#’d to 10) & Autograph parallels of the short-print stars and star rookies!
- Find exciting new inserts like Scouting Report and 99-00 UD CHL Class Retro.
- The rare SP Top Prospects cards are back! This 17-card insert set features the top players in the league that are eligible for the 2020 NHL® Entry Draft.
- Hunt for the ultimate CHL chase cards: the Connor McDavid 99-00 UD CHL Class Retro card and the Wayne Gretzky 99-00 UD CHL Prospects buyback card hand-numbered to just 10 and autographed by the legend himself!!
Intriguing Base Set Parallels
- Base Set Star SP’s & Star Rookie SP’s – Exclusives Parallel – #’d to 100
- Base Set Star SP’s & Star Rookie SP’s – High Gloss Parallel – #’d to 10
- Base Set – Autograph Parallel – 1:16
- Base Set Star & Star Rookie SP’s – Auto Parallel – 1:16
Big-Time Chase Cards!
- Connor McDavid 99-00 UD CHL Class Retro – 1:2160
- Wayne Gretzky 99-00 UD CHL Prospects (Buyback) – #’d to 10
- Draft Ready – 1:3
- Scouting Report – 1:3
- 99-00 UD CHL Class Retro – 1:6
- SP Top Prospects – 1:127
- Base Set Printing Plate Parallel – #1-of-1
Expansive Base Set
- Star SP’s & Star Rookie SP’s – 1:1
- 300 Regular Cards
What does “Online Only” mean?
When a product has the “Online Only” icon, it means the product is only available online and is not available in store. If you order a product that has the badge, we will order the product from our distributor and ship it once it arrives. It normally takes 2-4 business days to get the product in and then ship it out to you. We will email you when we order the product from our distributor and inform you of the time frame we expect the product to be delivered to us. If the item is a pre-sale, we will order the item from our distributor and ship the item once it’s released. There is a possibility that our distributor is out of stock on the product which we will then notify you and refund your money.
Check out 2019-20 Upper Deck CHL Hockey Hobby Box Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog Click Here