2019-20 Panini Select UEFA Euro Soccer Hobby Box
5 Cards Per Pack
12 Packs Per Box
- UEFA Euro 2020 Select Soccer contains a variety of special inserts to collect. From XFactor and Top of the Class, to Equalizers and Access Denied, they highlight the best of the best in European football!
- Search for Team Crests, Squads, and Visionary insert cards, but those are short-printed, so they’ll be more difficult to find. The one-of-one parallels of these cards will be available ONLY in Hobby boxes!
- Look for authentic autographs of European stars of the past and present in Select Signatures and Historical Significance, as well as special dual autographed cards in Past and Present and Tandems!
- Watch for stars such as Robert Lewandowski, Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Sergio Ramos, Thibaut Courtois, Luka Modrić, Manuel Neuer, and MANY MORE!
- For collectors after authentic memorabilia, the Hobby version of UEFA Euro 2020 Select will be the only place to go! Watch for autographed memorabilia cards in Patch Autographs, single-swatch memorabilia cards in Select Stars and Triumph, as well as two-swatch memorabilia cards in Dual Jerseys, all EXCLUSIVE to Hobby boxes!
- Look for players such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcus Rashford, Olivier Giroud, Ivan Rakitić, Gareth Bale, and Luka Modrić in Patch Autograph set.
- HOBBY-ONLY Triumph cards include a large piece of authentic memorabilia and feature celebratory photography of some of the best footballers in Europe. Search for players including Gareth Bale, Paul Pogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Alvaro Morata, among others!
- As has become characteristic of the Select brand, the 300-card Base Set of UEFA Euro 2020 Select is made up of three tiers of 100 cards each, with each tier having its own distinct design and parallel scheme. ALL 24 national soccer teams that qualify for the tournament will be represented in the Base Set.
- (1) Autographed Card
- (1) Memorabilia Card
- (11) Base Set Parallels
- (1) Insert or Insert Parallel
Check out other Soccer products we carry – Click Here
Check out the Panini America blog – Click Here