How to Send in Cards for Grading
Step 1: Come in-store with the cards you wish to get graded with MNT and choose the service type that fits your need.
Step 2: A CNC employee will give you a submission form to fill out the cards you are getting graded and we will then photocopy the sheet for your records.
Step 3: Once the form is completely filled out, we will take the payment for the grading(s).
Step 4: CNC will ship out the cards to MNT Grading. (We ship every Friday to MNT Grading)
Step 5: Once your cards are back from MNT Grading, we will call you for pick-up
Non-Local / Breakers
Step 1: Email us with the cards you wish to get graded with MNT and choose the service type that fits your need.
Step 2: A CNC employee will respond to your email with the total for grading and how to ship the cards to the store (If not in hand already – Breakers)
Step 3: Once the cards are received at the store we will package them up and ship off to MNT (We ship every Friday to MNT Grading)
Step 4: Once your cards are back from MNT Grading, we will contact you concerning shipping them to you
MNT Grading FAQs
About MNT Grading
- MNT uses the highest quality plastics in the industry
- MNT slabs are not imported. All slabs are created and produced in North America
- MNT graders come with a wealth of experience in the hobby industry
- MNT ensures that all cards are graded on equal footing with honesty, integrity and consistency amongst all our experts
Benefits of Grading with MNT
- All MNT slabs, which are sonically sealed, create a tamper proof encasing to keep your cards secured
- The secondary market has proven that a higher graded card shows an increased value compared to non-graded cards
- Have the comfort of knowing the exact condition of your cards through our grading scale
MNT Grading Scale
All grades are based on a 10 point scale with increments on a 0.5 numbering system i.e. 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5.
- A Flawless 10, with all subcategories graded 10 will be marked on a special black label
- A graded Mint 9 to Pristine 10 (which will have one or more sub-categories graded less than 10) will be marked with a gold label
- Any graded cards receiving Near-Mint+ 8.5 or lower will be marked on a silver label
MNT will grade your cards on 5 potential weighted categories:
- inner window (when applicable)
MNT will grade the autographs (when applicable) separate from the rest of the categories giving an overall grade out of 10