Boxes in this break :
GB #17,431 – *SPECIAL PRICE* DOUBLE UP BASEBALL BREAK! 2022 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN 2 BOX BREAK!
- 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen x 2
There will be 15 spots.
This Break is a TEAM RANDOM DOUBLE UP.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for June 20th 5:00 PM EST.
|1. John Bowden||Spot 9||1. Cincinnati Reds|
|2. John Bowden||Spot 1||2. Milwaukee Brewers|
|3. Boog87||Spot 4||3. Colorado Rockies|
|4. [email protected]||Spot 11||4. Baltimore Orioles|
|5. pliablewares||Spot 13||5. Pittsburgh Pirates|
|6. John Bowden||Spot 12||6. Seattle Mariners|
|7. HockeyMike99||Spot 6||7. Los Angeles Dodgers|
|8. pliablewares||Spot 13||8. Kansas City Royals|
|9. Riksteady||Spot 5||9. Philadelphia Phillies|
|10. John Bowden||Spot 8||10. Houston Astros|
|11. Jknoble||Spot 7||11. Miami Marlins|
|12. HockeyMike99||Spot 6||12. Texas Rangers|
|13. jamie duval||Spot 2||13. Toronto Blue Jays|
|14. NoDFence12||Spot 3||14. Washington Nationals|
|15. Jknoble||Spot 7||15. San Francisco Giants|
|16. John Bowden||Spot 8||16. Minnesota Twins|
|17. HockeyMike99||Spot 10||17. Atlanta Braves|
|18. 295Nelson||Spot 14||18. San Diego Padres|
|19. [email protected]||Spot 15||19. Oakland Athletics|
|20. [email protected]||Spot 11||20. Chicago Cubs|
|21. HockeyMike99||Spot 10||21. Arizona Diamondbacks|
|22. John Bowden||Spot 1||22. Los Angeles Angels|
|23. [email protected]||Spot 15||23. Tampa Bay Rays|
|24. NoDFence12||Spot 3||24. Cleveland Guardians|
|25. Boog87||Spot 4||25. Chicago White Sox|
|26. John Bowden||Spot 9||26. St. Louis Cardinals|
|27. 295Nelson||Spot 14||27. New York Mets|
|28. Riksteady||Spot 5||28. Detroit Tigers|
|29. jamie duval||Spot 2||29. Boston Red Sox|
|30. John Bowden||Spot 12||30. New York Yankees|
About Group Breaks
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!.
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
- PayPal - PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card - Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don't need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer - Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking - Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break - If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store - We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times - Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 - 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 - 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 - 30 business days.
- Shipping Address - If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can't look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging - We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.