|1. tigerwing19||Spot 3||9|
|2. Leokraspa||Spot 4||5|
|3. yan ther||Spot 6||1|
|4. TaiMaiShu||Spot 1||0|
|5. Braybailey||Spot 7||2|
|6. Boomer69||Spot 9||8|
|7. Percy Nelson||Spot 5||4|
|8. MartinHasCards||Spot 1||7|
|9. Leokraspa||Spot 8||6|
|10. Tom*@h***.ca||Spot 2||3|
GB#19,295 – *SPECIAL!* 2022 PRESIDENTS CHOICE GAME USED STICKRACK UPDATE 1 BOX BREAK! NUMBER RANDOM #3
Boxes in this break :
- 2021 Presidents Choice Stickrack x 1
There will be 10 spots.
This Break is a NUMBER RANDOM.
If you are having any issues checking out or claiming a spot please call the store (519-954-8278) or email us at [email protected].
Break is scheduled for March 2nd 5:00 PM EST.
SKU: GroupBreak19295 Categories: Group Breaks, Past Group Breaks
Spot 1Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 2Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 3Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 4Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 5Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 6Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 7Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 8Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 9Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
Spot 10Purchase this product now and earn 58 CnC Points!
About Group Breaks
What Are Group Breaks?
Once each spot is filled and payments are received for each spot in the break, we open the boxes. You will receive every hit card of your team from the group break you signed up for.
Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Both taxes and shipping is included in the price of the spot.
- QUEBEC NORDIQUES = COLORADO AVALANCHE
- HARTFORD WHALERS = CAROLINA HURRICANES
- “RETRO” WINNIPEG JETS = ARIZONA COYOTES
- MINNESOTA NORTH STARS = DALLAS STARS
- ATLANTA THRASHERS = WINNIPEG JETS
- COLORADO ROCKIES = NEW JERSEY DEVILS
What If My Team Doesn't appear?
Unfortunately that is the risk of joining breaks BUT you will receive CNC Reward points that you can use on our online store!.
Is this your first Group Break?
Click Here for information! READ HERE FOR BREAKDOWNS AND INFORMATION REGARDING HOW OUR BREAKS WORK AND THE SHIPPING PROCESS
- PayPal - PayPal is the primary method of payment and your address MUST be confirmed. Upon your checkout, you can pay via PayPal.
- Credit Card - Paying with your Visa/Master Card. Upon checkout, you will have the option to pay by credit card through PayPal (You don't need a PayPal account to do so).
- E-Transfer - Paying by E-Transfer. Once you have selected your spots you can check out and select E-Transfer. Once the checkout is complete you will have 1 hour to get the E-Transfer in or we have the right to release your spot.
- Tracking - Tracking is free within Canada as long as your package meets a specific value. If your package does not meet that value, we will ship the package regular mail. We will mark each order shipped once the package is ready to go, packages don’t move on the weekend but they are in Canada Post hands so they can go out Monday morning.
- Shipping After The Break - If you would like a group break to shipped right away and want it tracked, you must pay for the tracking since we are not shipping it on our regular schedule. You can email Dan for a shipping quote as it depends on where you are located – [email protected]
- When Do Packages Leave The Store - We ship all group break hits every weekend, sometime Friday if we can get it out that quickly. The group breaks that are getting shipped out would be from Wednesday – Thursday which is a full week.
- Delivery Times - Shipping times can vary depending on your location with regular shipping. Canada can be anywhere from 3 - 14 business days, USA can be anywhere from 4 - 20 business days and International shipments can be anywhere from 7 - 30 business days.
- Shipping Address - If you have moved recently please email us at [email protected] and let us know the new address. We, unfortunately, can't look at the back end or PayPal every time we ship to see if an address has changed so we ask that you let us know.
- Packaging - We ship everything in bubble mailers and count cases/top loaders. Dan goes through each package to see if there are any cards that should go with a top loader or 1 touch. If you would like a 1 touch for a card, please email Dan at [email protected] and he will let you know the cost.
Group Break FAQs & Rules
- For a break down of each Group Break Style, Click this link: Group Break Styles Information
- All the trading, drafting and Random rules are posted in the link above.
Connect With Us
- Watch Our Breaks Live On Breakers.TV
- Watch All Previous Breaks On Our Cloutsnchara Youtube Channel
- Follow Us On Cloutsnchara Facebook
- Follow Us On Cloutsnchara Twitter
- Follow Us On Cloutsnchara Instagram
18 / 32 Spots remaining
18 / 31 Spots remaining