The following product is a Pre-order 2020-21 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Retail Blaster Case and will not ship until the product is released by the manufacturer. Release dates are subject to change and we are not responsible for any delays by the manufacturer. The item will ship once in stock.
All sales are final, including pre-sale products. You agree to purchase this product at the advertised price when you submit your order. There will be no further price adjustments after you have confirmed your pre-order. The price, however, may change on the release date for those who do not get their pre-orders in.
2020-21 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Retail Blaster Case (20 Boxes)
8 Cards per Pack
6 Regular Packs + 1 Bonus Pack Per Box
20 Boxes per Case
2020-21 Upper Deck Series 1 Highlights
- Upper Deck’s flagship product sports a 250-card regular set which includes 198 base cards, 49 Young Guns cards & three checklist cards.
- Young Guns are the most anticipated rookie cards of the year and scouts are buzzing about the 2020-21 class, labeling several prospects as “elite.”
- A favorite among collectors, the UD Canvas insert returns featuring a collection of the top stars in the game today along with the best of the Young Guns!
- New Insert! Our newest insert, Dazzlers, is a brightly-colored 50-card collection of full-bodied active stars popped-out (no background) on patterned foil board.
Back by Popular Demand!
- Collect the entire UD Portraits set featuring superstars and rookies.
- Look for the return of rare UD Game Jersey memorabilia cards – all featuring game-worn jersey swatches!
- Keep an eye out for the super rare Ceremonial Puck Drop insert cards!
- Young Guns 1:4
- UD Canvas Young Guns 1:96
- UD Portraits Rookies 1:60
- 2020 NHL Draft SP’s 1:64,800
- UD Canvas 1:14
- UD Portraits 1:15
- UD Game Jersey 1:240
- Dazzlers – Green (New!) 1:7
- Ceremonial Puck Drop 1:14,400
- Day with the Cup 1:14,400
Regular Base Set Cards
- Regular (200 Cards)
Check out 2020-21 Upper Deck Series 1 Starter Kit Binder Click Here
Check out the Upper Deck blog Click Here